YOUR NUMBER ONE WEDDING BAND IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND
For music that makes your day perfect, talk to Kabuki. We are one of the leading wedding bands in Leeds, York, Harrogate, Manchester and the surrounding areas. We can offer a range of live music – from acoustic music at your ceremony to our full seven-piece party band that helps your evening reception to go with a bang!
Highly skilled jazz, soul and pop musicians
In the North of England, we are blessed with some fantastic musicians and great bands. For your wedding, you want the best musicians that will get the party started.
We’ll give you first dance ideas, help you with a wedding play list, provide solo musicians and take care of all the sound, lights and even the DJ – all from Kabuki, the top wedding band in the North of England.
Live wedding band – Kabuki
Why choose Kabuki?
- We are the recommended wedding band for venues across Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cumbria and Northamptonshire.
- We play in some of the best venues across the region
- Quick set up that doesn’t get in the way of your day
- Our quotes for evenings are all inclusive, an entire evenings entertainment is provided
- Our Veteran Manager has 30 years of experience behind him ensuring that no other band can rival our combined experience – we know how to get the best out of an event
- Our dance-offs are legendary!
- We’ll help you with first dance music and general playlists – we know how to get people dancing!
- We perform with an integral horn section of Saxophone and Trumpet (The “Kabuki” Horns). Most bands will give you the option of this section – ours is standard and is central to our arrangement
- We are backed by an experienced stage crew and engineers for a swift set up and sound check, ensuring a near perfect concert style performance for your guests
Book Kabuki Early!
We get booked up pretty quickly for weddings – particularly at our highlighted venues. So pick up the phone or drop us an email today to secure us for your wedding celebrations. We’re happy to answer any questions, give you advice and put together a package that’s right for you.